The notion of divorcing late in your life or after decades of marriage might feel daunting to you. Perhaps it even seems pointless or like it is more hassle and cost than it is worth. It is true that there can be challenges to late-life or “gray” divorce. For some...
- Should you ask a celebrity to tell your spouse that you want a divorce?
- How New York determines the “best interests of the child”
- What happens to child custody when your former spouse moves in with someone new?
- 3 benefits of seeking a gray divorce
- During divorce, how do New York courts divide property?