While U.S. divorce rates are on the decline, each year hundreds of thousands of American couples go their separate ways. According to the American Psychological Association, 40 to 50% of U.S. marriages ultimately fail. In some cases, separating spouses are able to...
- Should you ask a celebrity to tell your spouse that you want a divorce?
- How New York determines the “best interests of the child”
- What happens to child custody when your former spouse moves in with someone new?
- 3 benefits of seeking a gray divorce
- During divorce, how do New York courts divide property?