When a marriage breaks down, it's not always true that one person is to blame. Sometimes, people grow apart over time and realize that they want different things from their lives.Until 2010, New York law only recognized fault-based divorce grounds. This meant that one...
- Who gets the family home after a New York divorce?
- How 2020 may have affected the divorce rate
- Should you ask a celebrity to tell your spouse that you want a divorce?
- How New York determines the “best interests of the child”
- What happens to child custody when your former spouse moves in with someone new?