Joint parenting is an ideal situation where you and your spouse can enjoy time with the children. Organization and compromise is the foundation to any 50/50 custody and visitation schedule. You will want to make sure that the time is divided fairly so you can both be...
- Should you ask a celebrity to tell your spouse that you want a divorce?
- How New York determines the “best interests of the child”
- What happens to child custody when your former spouse moves in with someone new?
- 3 benefits of seeking a gray divorce
- During divorce, how do New York courts divide property?