One of the toughest parts of divorce is the moment you tell your spouse that it's over. Even if the two of you have been having problems for a long time, your wife or husband might still be shocked and upset to hear what you have to say. Your spouse will find out...
- Who gets the family home after a New York divorce?
- How 2020 may have affected the divorce rate
- Should you ask a celebrity to tell your spouse that you want a divorce?
- How New York determines the “best interests of the child”
- What happens to child custody when your former spouse moves in with someone new?