The state of New York refers to the same set of standards when making decisions regarding child custody. So, understanding what these standards are may give you a better sense of your custody chances. At the heart of every custody proceeding is a desire to act in the...
- Should you ask a celebrity to tell your spouse that you want a divorce?
- How New York determines the “best interests of the child”
- What happens to child custody when your former spouse moves in with someone new?
- 3 benefits of seeking a gray divorce
- During divorce, how do New York courts divide property?