Common causes of changes to child custody orders include moving in with a new partner or to a new place. If you learn that your former spouse is in with someone new, you likely wonder how this affects your child custody arrangements. Legal issues arise when this major...
- Should you ask a celebrity to tell your spouse that you want a divorce?
- How New York determines the “best interests of the child”
- What happens to child custody when your former spouse moves in with someone new?
- 3 benefits of seeking a gray divorce
- During divorce, how do New York courts divide property?