December 2019 Archives

Creating a parenting plan that works for professional parents

When you file for divorce in New York, you have several options. You and your ex can ask the courts to make all of the major decisions, which can be beneficial if you don't agree and can't set terms on your own. A contested divorce involves making a case to the courts and asking them to address the major issues in your divorce, including custody of your kids and asset division.

Questions? Get The Answers You Need

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy


Jay S. Baum Attorney at Law
3117 Richmond Road
2nd Floor
Staten Island, NY 10306

Phone: 718-980-5200
Fax: 718-351-2220
Staten Island Law Office Map