For most of us, 2020 was a year unlike any other. The upheaval we experienced here in Staten Island and worldwide touched virtually every aspect of human life, from the economy to politics to our personal lives. From a family law perspective, the pandemic seems to...
- Who gets the family home after a New York divorce?
- How 2020 may have affected the divorce rate
- Should you ask a celebrity to tell your spouse that you want a divorce?
- How New York determines the “best interests of the child”
- What happens to child custody when your former spouse moves in with someone new?